Simon was baptised into ‘believers baptism’ at the age of 12 and has professed faith in Jesus Christ ever since. Over a number of years Simon has visited and journeyed through many lands of the Bible including the ancient Biblical sites of Neapolis (Kavala), Philippi, Malta, Cyprus, Rhodes, Rome, Kos and Crete, where he has independently researched the archaeology of the Bible.
Since 2012 Simon has independently produced and presented a number of documentaries;
- The Tombs of the Kings and early Christians (2012)
- The Apostles at Paphos (2012)
- Martyr George Marsh (2014)
- The Apostle Paul at Rhodes (2015)
- Kos and the Gospel according to St.Luke (2016)
Upcoming documentaries and e-books include;
- William Salesbury (documentary) 2020
- The Divine Saviour in the Dark Light of Modern Scholarship (E-book)
- Articles on Theology (2014)
Simon is currently filming and producing further documentaries and continuing in writing and research. He has written a new book to be published and is a member of reform and holds to a ‘High View of Scripture’ occasionally writing articles on various Theologically based themes.
Simon, is also a singer/songwriter/Musician known as “Shimeon” and has written and produced a brand new album which is yet to be released. He and his wife have two sons.
Click here to visit the Shimeon wesbite: www.shimeon.co.uk
Disclaimer: the views and opinions on this website might not express those within the Anglican Communion or other members of reform.