Simon was baptised into ‘believers baptism’ at the age of 12 and has professed faith in Jesus Christ ever since. Over a number of years Simon has visited and journeyed through many lands of the Bible including the ancient Biblical sites of Neapolis (Kavala), Philippi, Malta, Cyprus, Rhodes, Rome, Kos and Crete, where he has independently researched the archaeology of the Bible.
Simon is married and he and his wife have two sons.
Since 2012 Simon has independently produced and presented a number of documentaries:
- The Tombs of the Kings and early Christians (2012)
- The Apostles at Paphos (2012)
- Martyr George Marsh (2014)
- The Apostle Paul at Rhodes (2015)
- Kos and the Gospel according to St.Luke (2016)
- William Salesbury The Man from Llansannan (2020)
- Articles on Theology (2014)
- The Bloomsbury Handbook of the Cultural and Cognitive Aesthetics of Religion (2019) Source article/Photography
Upcoming e-books include:
- The Divine Saviour in the Dark Light of Modern Scholarship (Coming soon)
Simon is currently producing a variety of documentaries and continuing in writing and research. He has written a new book to be published and is a member of reform and holds to a ‘High View of Scripture’ occasionally writing articles on various Theologically based themes.
Simon, is also a singer/songwriter/Musician known as SHIMEON.
- SHIMEON: www.shimeon.co.uk
Disclaimer: the views and opinions on this website might not express those within the Anglican Communion or other members of reform.