Simon was baptised into ‘believers baptism’ at the age of 12 and has professed faith in Jesus Christ ever since. Simon has studied Theology (B.Th, M. Th) and enjoys visiting and journeying through many lands of the Bible. Including Neapolis (Kavala), Philippi, Malta, Cyprus, Rhodes, Rome, Kos and Crete, where he has independently researched the archaeology and history of the Bible.
Simon is a Conservative Evangelical (Church of England) and he and his wife have two sons.
Free none-commercial documentaries:
- The Tombs of the Kings and early Christians (2012)
- The Apostles at Paphos (2012)
- Martyr George Marsh (2014)
- The Apostle Paul at Rhodes (2015)
- Kos and the Gospel according to St.Luke (2016)
- William Salesbury The Man from Llansannan (2020)
- Paphos Castle (2012)
- Articles on Theology (2014)
- The Bloomsbury Handbook of the Cultural and Cognitive Aesthetics of Religion (2019) Source article/Photography
Upcoming e-books include:
- The Divine Saviour in the Dark Light of Modern Scholarship (Coming soon)
Simon, is also a singer/songwriter/Musician known as SHIMEON.
- SHIMEON: www.shimeon.co.uk